Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Animation cleanup stills

I figure I never post my animation drawings although this is what I do 90% of my time. This sequence is her walking into her kitchen while stuffing her face with donuts. The lower body is going to be covered by the kitchen counter, thus chopped off in my drawings. What you see in the second image is about 1.5 second worth of animation.

These are cleanup drawings that will then be digitally processed, colored and put into video form. The red tint is the tie-down structural under drawings I do before doing the black line.




















Here is another cleanup drawing from a bigger shot I am still working on.
She is on 16 field paper, thus the 5 peg holes that barely fits in the scanner.


And these are cleanup drawings from various shots of the other character.




No comments:

Post a Comment