Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Domestic Goddess (working title) WIP stuff

These are WIP from a project I just started a little while ago as a portfolio piece. I am slowly flushing out my ideas. I am still trying things out and will be updating this constantly.

Some Designs just so I know who these characters are.





















This is the story reel of one of the scenes at the location designed above, sort of an early/opening sequence.

I have not had the time to separate all the layers and put in the camera moves so these are just the storyboard panels roughly cut together. I hope the distinction between continuing panels and cuts are not too confusing.


The Domestic Goddess (working title) story sample from Tina T. Hsu on Vimeo.


The Boards.




















No comments:

Post a Comment