Thursday, August 24, 2017

We Bare Bears x Nintendo Switch Game Promos

For the last three months I have been drawing bears...a lot of them. I worked between May and August 2017 at Bent Image Lab as an animation director/lead on two spots for We Bare Bears X Nintendo Switch games, Arms and Splatoon 2. This is the third project I worked on in 2017, but the first one to go live so I am really excited. Most of the commercials I worked on so far are for online campaigns, so it is new to have something that plays directly on Cartoon Network.

I did the rough animation for this spot and handed it over to JD for cleanup/color and comp.
We Bare Bears - Nintendo Arms from Bent Image Lab on Vimeo.

I storyboarded/animated/cleaned up (so basically all the character line work) on this spot.

Here is the full BTS/Credit on the Bent's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment