Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cap & Kith Spots

I recently worked on a few 2D animated spots at Bent Image Lab for an AD campaign for collaboration of New York street wear brand Kith and Cap'n Crunch and I thought I would share them here. It was a quirky and super fun project to work on, and also the first time I went completely paperless for 2D animation.


Capn Kith - Kith Ahoy from Bent Image Lab on Vimeo.
I animated all the characters and effect, cleaned and colored all the characters and got help with cleanup and texture painting on effect animation, I also did most of the compositing. The effect animation probably took more time than the characters.


Capn Kith - Kings Of Their Castles from Bent Image Lab on Vimeo.
For the 60 sec spot I only animated the staircase fist bump and the cereal falling in the shot right before (00:38-00:41). The staircase fist bump shot went by really quickly but I got to design it from scratch and poured a lot of heart and soul into it.

I also did an Interview with Bent Design Lab about my process on this project if you are curious enough to read about it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment