Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Shivering Truth Pilot - Chaos Beknownst

In 2017 Spring, I animated on the pilot of the Shivering Truth for Adult Swim.
This project was under cover for a long time, and we finally got the green light to release our portfolio material. I will update with photos and cut a reel for this once I get all the pieces, but in the mean time, here is the full episode.

The Shivering Truth Pilot - Chaos Beknownst

It was the first TV show I worked on, and there is something special about it. It was a very fast-paced, intense, and sometimes chaotic job (especially toward the end), but I got to work with some of the most talented people in the field and animate some really strange thing. I killed two critters and animated three attempt suicides on the pilot. At one point some of the crew started calling me the murderer. I still remember how nervous I was having to put a knife through a tiny (and super adorable) rat puppet that you can see in the BTS photos because I get one shot and the puppet is forever destroyed.

This was also the project when I started a work journal because things shift around constantly and there was more information than I can hold in my brain. I am glad I did since it is a really good habit to have and the journal has been extremely helpful when I needed to dig up old information regarding past projects.

The full season will go live on December 9th 2018, so check it out if you get a chance and I will be posting more footage once the information is released to me.

Here are some BTS photos from the pilot I was able to dig up from my super old ipad.






No comments:

Post a Comment